The Loan Process
1. How can I apply for an SGP CREDIT loan?
You can apply online through SGP CREDIT’s official website, or contact us at 6466-1157. You may also visit us at Blk 133 Jurong Gateway Road #01-299 Singapore 600133
2. What are the eligibility requirements and documents needed to apply for an SGP CREDIT loan?
Eligibility requirements to take up a loan with us are:
- Full-time employment or self employed
- Age 18 years old and above
- Singaporean nationality or a permanent resident of Singapore
Additional eligibility requirements for Foreigner loans include a valid Singapore Employment Pass.
- Original NRIC
- Original and printed copies of latest available Pay Slip
- CPF statements
- Latest Income Tax statement
- Any proof of billing (SP Power bill or hand phone bill)
- Duly completed SGP CREDIT Business Loan application
- Original and printed copies of Business Registration Certificate
- ( ACRA ) and/or Business Permit
- Director or Owner’s IC
- Latest available bank statements (past 6 months)
- Existing office tenancy agreement
- Original and printed copies of latest available Pay Slip (past 3 months)
- Appointment letter from company
- Singapore Employment Pass
- Valid Passport
- Bank statement for your payroll bank account
- Any proof of current residential address (PUB bill or hand phone bill)
What if I have a less-than-sterling credit history?
A less than perfect credit history will not prevent borrowers from applying for an SGP CREDIT loan. We at SGP CREDIT, have designed our loan products and services to help even those with less-than-sterling credit histories and both low-income and high-income borrowers alike. We can assure you that SGP CREDIT, unlike other moneylenders in the country, won’t turn you down and instead will help you find a loan option tailored-fit for your needs.
What is SGP CREDIT’s loan processing time? How will I know if my loan application has been approved?
In most cases, it takes SGP CREDIT at least 1 working day to process loan applications. Here at SGP CREDIT, we will put in our utmost best to provide our Clients with a quick approval turnaround. Also, our friendly and knowledgeable Loan Consultants will put in their best efforts to assist clients with the best solution for their financial needs. Once we receive your enquiry, SGP CREDIT will get in touch via a phone call or send you an email ASAP.
For instance, my SGP CREDIT loan application is approved. What should I do next?
As soon as your loan application is approved, visit our office located at Blk 133 Jurong Gateway Road #01-299 Singapore 600133
You will have to complete the necessary documents and, afterwards, sit back and wait for the funds to arrive in your bank account or directly take the cash or bank cheque on the spot.
1. What are SGP CREDIT Personal Loans?
Personal loans are multi-purpose and low interest cash loans without collateral requirements and come with easy, flexible and affordable payment terms. With SGP CREDIT Personal Loans, you can get cash to renovate your home, repair your automobile, pay for tuition, travel expenses or outstanding debt, medical bills or purchase furniture, appliances and electronic gadgets, whatever your need may be.
2. What are SGP CREDIT Business Loans?
Business loans are secured loan facilities for entrepreneurs and small or medium-sized enterprises. Business loans range from short to medium-term – one (1) year to as long as three (3) years (long-term). SGP CREDIT Business Loans can be used for working capital, finance business projects, expansion or franchises, the purchase materials and supplies, upgrading or modernising your existing equipment, the purchase/construction/renovation of residential and commercial properties for lease, etc
3. What are SGP CREDIT Foreigner Loans?
Foreigner loans are personal loans for foreign nationals working, residing or studying in Singapore. These are also short-term and multi-purpose cash loans and come in weekly, monthly or payday repayment terms – no collateral required. With SGP CREDIT Foreigner Loans, foreigners in Singapore can have the same credit and financing options just like Singaporean nationals or permanent residents.